Most modern electronic ignition systems require suppression-style wires to preserve sensitive components. Not so with the Flame-Thrower 8-mm custom-fit MAGx2 wires from PerTronix. You’ll get enhanced RFI suppression and dual current paths for more power delivered to the spark plug. These custom wire sets have factory-terminated ends for a superior connection and a perfect fit—with no cutting, crimping, or splicing required. Most parts available in Black, Blue, and Red.
- Two current paths for reliability and redundancy:
- Primary path: carbon-impregnated fiberglass center core
- Secondary path: spiral-wound stainless steel alloy
- Low 500 ohm-per-foot resistance
- 8 mm silicone jacket resists high temperatures, moisture, oil, and chemicals.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene methylene) inner insulation for superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks
- Fiberglass reinforcing braid for added strength and flexibility
- Available colors: Black, Blue, and Red
- Warranty: lifetime
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.