Headlined by a stylish metal honeycomb mesh screen, the new HDX
Bandit bumper from WESTiN
is engineered to guard your truck’s front end—headlights, grille, hood, and
front fenders—from road hazards both expected and unexpected.
Protected by a black powdercoat, the HDX Bandit’s heavy-duty
diamond-plate steel construction features schedule 40 pipe, grille guard with 2”
outer wraparound wings, and 2-3/4” upright rubber strips. In addition to its head-turning
good looks, the honeycomb screen allows maximum airflow to the intercooler or
gave the Bandit a 2″ hitch receiver and two heavy-duty (9,500 lb.) bow
shackle mounts; together, these can deliver multiple towing options. Compatible
with factory fog lamps or LED post mount lights. Bolt-on installation with
hardware and mounting brackets included.
mesh screens allow for the factory camera and adaptive cruise control options
available on some late-model Ford applications. In addition, some applications for
late-model Ram and Chevrolet have provisions for factory parking sensors.
- Protects against damage from wildlife and road
- Heavy-duty diamond plate steel and schedule 40
- Honeycomb mesh protects grille.
- HD 2-3/4” wide upright rubber strips and 1-1/2” headlight-protection
- 2” tube full-wraparound wings tie into bumper.
- Metal mesh screen allows maximum airflow to
intercooler or radiator.
- Built-in 2″ receiver hitch and 2 HD 9.5K
lb. bow shackle mounts (15/16” shackle mount hole).
- Compatible with factory fog lamps or LED post
- Mounting provisions for license plate.
- Custom die-cast riveted logo badge.
- No-drill, bolt-on installation; hardware and
mounting brackets included.
- Warranty: 3 years.
To find your nearest Performance Corner® affiliate, see our Store Locator.
Or join the conversation at the Performance Corner® Facebook page.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.