Turning wasted space into lockable storage, the Under-Seat Storage Drawer from Dee Zee gives you stowage options other than your valuable truck bed without crowding passengers, pets, and other interior gear.
Available for Ford F-150 and Super Duty, GMC Sierra, and Chevrolet Silverado, the Dee Zee Under-Seat Storage Drawer runs the full width of the back seat and slides open from either side: just unlock, twist, and pull. The 16-gauge steel casing mounts to existing holes under the seat, so no drilling is required for installation, and the rust-inhibiting textured-black powdercoat matches most interiors. Three plastic dividers are included for organization, while a rubber mat prevents shifting, damage, and vibration.
Scheduled availability in Q2.
- For popular full-size Ford and GM truck applications
- Lockable storage fits in the otherwise wasted space under your rear seat.
- Pull-out drawer is accessible from either side.
- Full-width design with stops on each end to prevent overextension
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Three-plastic dividers for organization
- Compatible with longer items like guns and tools
- Molded rubber mat helps prevent shifting, damage, and vibration of contents.
- Lockable (keys included)
- No-drill installation into existing holes (hardware included)
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.