ARIES grille guards take your custom Jeep Wrangler JL to the next level, whether you’re challenging the off-road trail, lighting up the town, or just getting the job done. ARIES grille guards offer an aggressive aftermarket look, extra front-end protection, and plenty of customization opportunities—along with two finish options, a vehicle-specific design, and a no-drill installation.
The wraparound brush guard, wire headlight cages, horizontal crossbars, and rubber-coated vertical risers all work together to not only enhance front-end protection but also to promote an aggressive, customized feel. 1-1/2” heavy-wall tubes are welded together to the vertical risers, creating a one-piece frame for maximum strength and rigidity. The 1053 grille enjoys a smooth black powdercoat, but a polished stainless steel version is also available.
ARIES has also made it easy for you to make these grille guards your own. A customizable center crossbar lets you add LED lights, while the wire headlight cages protect headlights from brush and debris. The cages can be removed if you want a sleeker aftermarket look.
These vehicle-specific grille guards are built just for your new Wrangler JL and come with mounting brackets that bolt on to your rig’s frame using existing mounting points.
Note: Grille guard may interfere with forward-facing cameras/sensors.
- One-piece, 1.5” diameter, heavy-wall tubing in high-strength carbon steel.
- Durable semi-gloss black powdercoat.
- Two predrilled holes in the crossbar for mounting LED light bars or work lights (lights not included).
- Removable headlight cages for extra protection and a customizable look.
- Vertical rubber stripping along the risers help maintain a clean finish.
- Installation: no-drill, vehicle-specific for a custom fit.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (3-year finish, 1-year parts).
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Performance Corner® affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Performance Corner® Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.