The CURT GM Puck System 5th Wheel Adaptor with Standard Rails combines the functionality of the CURT 5th Wheel Puck System with the strength and convenience of GM’s truck-bed puck system. This adapter provides a set of industry-standard 5th wheel rails to securely mount a CURT 5th wheel hitch or roller to compatible GM puck systems (within a specific year range).
The key feature of the GM 5th wheel adapter is its quarter-turn anchors. With the hitch initially bolted onto the adapter, the adapter can easily be dropped into place whenever needed and secured with the quarter-turn anchors. The anchors can also be adjusted to help eliminate chucking noises between the adapter and under-bed platform while towing. When you are finished towing, the anchors simply turn to remove the entire assembly within seconds.
The puck system is compatible with all CURT 5th wheel legs and rollers, and has a weight capacity of 25,000 lb. The 5th wheel adapter is tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 and is coated in a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish to protect against scratches and rust. It is also backed by a limited lifetime warranty to make sure it can keep up wherever you and your GM truck wander.
- Fits `20 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 HD
- Fits `11-`20 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty
- Adapts CURT 5th wheel to fit OEM puck system
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated component (25,000 lb. for OEM puck system)
- Industry-standard rails accept most 5th wheel legs & rollers
- Quarter-turn anchoring system for quick installation/removal
- Adjustable anchors eliminate chucking between legs & under-bed platform
- Carbide black powder-coated finish for protection
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Limited lifetime warranty (does not transfer to other 5th wheel components/attachments)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of suppliers with whom it has a business relationship.