The ZROADZ Rear Bumper LED Kit is a great way to add a pair of rear-facing LED lights to the back of your `19-`20 Ford Ranger. The bracket mounts position the lighting down low at the rear of the vehicle, which is ideal for super high-powered, manually activated back-up lights or scene lighting that illuminates a large area. The mild steel construction features a black powder-coated finish with a glossy clear coat for superior corrosion resistance. The 6-inch long light bars have a low-profile, slim design with a single row of 6 CREE LED chips. Each chip produces 5 watts of power, for a total of 30 watts of power output per bar. The combo light beam produces 2,921 lumens of light intensity and a 6,000-Kelvin, cool-white color temperature perfect for intense darkness. The LEDs also have a 50,000-hour lifespan and both an IP68 and IP69K protection rating backed by a lifetime product warranty. Each kit includes a pair of slim LED light bars with brackets, a wiring harness, and all required installation hardware.
- Fits `19-`20 Ford Ranger trucks
- Mounts (2) light bars underneath bumper
- (6) CREE LED chips per light bar
- Slim, single-row light bar design
- Combination flood & spot beam pattern
- 6,000K cool-white color temperature
- 2,921 lm of light intensity
- 50,000-hour lifespan
- 30W power output (5W per LED chip)
- IP68 & IP69K protection ratings
- Bolt-on installation
- Lifetime warranty (3 years for finish)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.