CURT has added a new anti-rattle option to its lineup! The 2” hitch clamps help ensure a quieter ride when towing a trailer, quickly and easily clamping over the receiver hitch connection to stop rattling, vibration, and noise.
The CURT 22325 anti-rattle hitch clamp is compatible with hollow- or solid-shank accessories, and it requires zero tools for installation!
A 2 1/2” shank model (22320) is also available.
- Stops rattling and prevents shank movement for a quieter ride
- Compatible with hollow and solid 2″ shanks
- No-tool installation and easy-to-adjust clamp lever
- Constructed from high-strength steel and lightweight aluminum
- Protected by a durable, clear finish for corrosion resistance
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.