Have a 2018–2020 Ford Expedition with factory-optional electronic (CCD) shocks, but couldn’t get the lift you wanted? ReadyLIFT now has the kit for you.
The all-new 69-2831 3” SST lift kit has the steel brackets and hardware to be compatible with Expedition CCD shocks, retaining all the great features of the original 69-2830 kit to provide a robust 3” lift without sacrificing system compliance. Compatible with standard-shock models as well, this ReadyLIFT bolt-on kit gives your Expedition a mild lifted stance while maintaining its SUV rake (3” front lift, 2” rear lift; allows up to 35” tires).
Made in the USA and ready to ship.
- For 2018–2020 Ford Expedition with or without factory electronic shocks
- Includes CCD harness brackets and hardware
- 3” front lift and 2” rear lift maintain your SUV’s rake
- Won’t impair factory ride, handling, or suspension geometry
- CNC-machined, aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum front strut extensions
- Heavy-duty steel rear coil spring spacers
- Allows for up to a 35” tire on factory wheels or near factory offset wheels (285/75-18 or 285/65-20) on vehicles without powered running boards (smaller tires required with auto running boards)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.