UWS truck side toolboxes provide valuable storage and security for the items in the bed of your truck. Each box features a corrosion-resistant aluminum construction, a stainless steel locking system, and a patented RigidCore™ foam-filled lid.
The TBSM-48-LP UWS truck side toolbox also features a low-profile lid. It mounts low on the truck bed wall to better integrate with UWS low-profile crossover toolboxes and help maintain a clear view out of the rear truck cab window.
- Mounts on the inside of the truck bed rails to provide additional storage space
- Patented RigidCore™ foam-filled lid maximizes strength and prevents binding.
- Built lower on the bed rail to match low-profile crossover toolboxes.
- Extra-thick, 0.058″, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo.
- Lockable, push-button operation with noncorroding stainless steel
- MicroSeal™ gasket helps seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.
- Lid self-opens to nearly 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading.
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application.
- Assembled in USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.