Add style and convenience to your cargo van while also protecting against expensive, unnecessary frame damage! The Impact™ Shock-Absorbing Rear Bumper Step is specifically designed to absorb rear impacts of up to 5 mph, in particularly when backing into loading areas. This eliminates inconvenient, expensive frame damage due to minor collisions. In addition, the Impact™ Bumper Step adds convenient access to the back of your work van, allowing easy entry and exit from the vehicle to safely load and unload cargo. This step also features fleet-approved expanded treads to offer a safety grip for sure-footing in any weather. Plus, the 9-1/2”-wide step prevents you from over stepping or missing a step. Installation is simple with the vehicle-specific, spring-loaded shock assembly (sold separately).
- Universal design for work/cargo vans
- Vehicle-specific brackets sold separately
- Absorbs rear impacts up to 5 mph
- Adds safe & convenient rear access
- Step is 9-1/2” wide for safety
- Fleet-approved expanded treads for max traction
- Reinforced carbon-steel tube construction
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.