Using exclusive CURT ShockDrop™ technology, the RockerBall™ cushion hitch transforms your towing experience by absorbing erratic trailer movement and rattling at the coupling point, providing a smoother ride and increased control and reducing the stress placed on your vehicle, receiver hitch, brakes, and suspension.
Unlike a traditional metal-on-metal connection that directly transfers vibration, jolting, chucking, noise, and wear to your tow rig, the RockerBall™ features an integrated cushion isolator that dramatically reduces jerking and jarring as you navigate bumps and potholes. And, with no airbags or bearings to service, the RockerBall™ is a low-maintenance dream that needs just a little zerk grease as needed.
Boasting forged-steel construction, a protective powdercoat, and a chrome-plated ball, the 45143 CURT kit includes a 2” ball mount with a 3” drop and a 2” shank to fit most class 3, 4, and 5 receiver hitches. An included anti-rattle shim kit ensures maximum vibration resistance.
- Rated 7,500 lb GTW and 750 lb TW
- Dynamic trailer ball with ShockDrop™ technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioned isolators reduce rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Reduces shock loads to the vehicle during sudden braking or acceleration
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle’s suspension and brakes for extended longevity
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2” x 2” receiver tube opening
- Virtually maintenance free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Grease zerk fitting for easy lubrication
- 3” drop for precise trailer leveling
- Forged-steel ball for dependable towing power
- Durable black powdercoat and chrome-plated ball
- Standard trailer ball diameter fits 2″ couplers.
- Tested for safety to meet SAE J684 specifications
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.