The new 2021 Ford Bronco Sport just got a lift thanks to ReadyLIFT. The premium 69-21150 SST lift kit provides 1.5” front and rear height for this popular crossover-utility beast, giving it better ground clearance and the ability to accept larger wheels and tires to navigate all your adventures.
Lifting your Ford Bronco Sport with this kit won’t compromise your factory ride and handling because of ReadyLIFT’s innovative offset front strut technology, which maintains factory driving dynamics for superior performance, ride, and handling. You’ll be able to install up to 245/65-17 tires on 17×8 wheels with a +40 mm offset. DIYers will love the bolt-on design, which allows for installation in just 4 hours with no permanent modifications.
Kit is not compatible with Badlands and First Edition models.
- For 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
- Provides 1.5” front and rear lift
- Improved ground clearance and larger off-road tire capability
- Retains factory driving dynamics
- Offset design helps maintain natural lifespan of strut when leveled
- Maintains factory GOAT modes
- Accommodates up to 245/65-17 tires on 17×8 wheels with +40 mm offset
- Installs in 4 hours with no permanent modifications (bolt on)
- Not for Badlands or First Edition models
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.