The backcountry is within reach with the Overland Cargo Rack from Westin Automotive, which maximizes the cargo capabilities of your vehicle and allows for a wide variety of gear storage, from off-road jacks and gas cans to traction boards, tents, LED lighting, and more.
The Overland Cargo Rack is made from 14-gauge steel formed into 4” rectangular tubing. It uses OEM bed rails for easy, no-drill mounting, with a low-profile stance to minimize wind resistance and play nicely with garages. The top support rails can be mounted in multiple positions to accommodate a range of rooftop tent footprints. Includes all needed hardware mounting brackets.
Available in two rack lengths—45” or 57”—the Westin Overland Cargo Rack is protected by a textured-black powdercoat over a corrosion-resistant e-coated base coat.
- Engineered for most rooftop tents
- Low-profile design keeps gear below the roofline.
- 14-gauge rectangular steel tubing
- No-drill installation (bolts to OEM bed rails)
- Top support rails mount in various positions.
- Textured-black powdercoat over e-coated base coat
- Includes hardware and mounting brackets
- Available rack lengths: 45” and 57”
- Warranty: 3 years
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.