Go Rhino LED Bed Rails illuminate your truck bed using two super bright lights located on each rail. The LEDs are activated by weather-sealed switches located at the cab and tailgate ends of the bed rail for easy use. Stake-pocket installation eliminates the need for any drilling.
Go Rhino has made two finishes available: Polished Stainless with a limited lifetime warranty and Textured-Black Powdercoat with a five-year warranty.
- Battery-operated LEDs good for 50,000 hours of service (AA batteries not included).
- Weather-sealed enclosure requires no hard wiring to electrical system.
- Underside switches located at cab and tailgate ends for operational convenience.
- Patent-pending design uses stake pockets for installation—no drilling required.
- Vehicle-specific packages sold in pairs (mounting hardware included).
- Available in Polished Stainless (limited lifetime warranty) or Textured Black (5-year warranty).
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.