It’s time to get Amp’d. The all-new Amp’d throttle sensitivity booster from Superchips delivers an immediate boost to pedal response for an optimized driving experience. Amp’d goes on easily without any tampering to your vehicle’s PCM and is available for a variety of applications, including Jeep Wrangler JK, F-Series gas trucks, Ram Hemi trucks, diesel pickups, and more.
Via its plug-and-play interface, the Superchips Amp’d expedites the performance curve to occur sooner and provides quicker turbocharging spooling. Adjust the settings by 50% or 100%; for six more power levels—including stock and 400% “Wow”—add the Amp’d switch (88800) with push-button control to take throttle sensitivity to the next level.
- Improved throttle sensitivity.
- Faster acceleration from stop and throughout the RPM band.
- Reduced “laggy pedal” feeling and quicker spooling.
- Optimized driving on highways and in town.
- Optional switch (88800) adds four more power settings.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.