Take just one look at the Rugged Ridge AmFib Snorkel System for 2018–2019 Jeep Wrangler JL, and you’ll know this is not your typical snorkel. This low-mount standout makes a visual splash with a base that blends seamlessly with the factory cowl panel, above which the low air intake instantly becomes the unmistakable focal point. The entire system and its components truly look “at home,” as though they were part of your Jeep’s original design. But the 17756.37 AmFib has more up its snorkeled sleeve than just good looks.
This over-engineered product is less invasive, performs better, and installs easier than any snorkel Rugged Ridge has ever produced. Plus, the system quickly converts to a high-mount intake to allow you to defy water crossings with total confidence.
- For 2018–2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Seamless visual integration with unmistakable low-profile intake focal point
- Converts to high-mount intake to tackle nearly any water crossing
- Patented and patent-pending elements
- Installation time: 2+ hours
- Warranty: 5-year limited
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.