No one wants to add “ordinary” to their Jeep. Go “daring” instead. With its satin-black, stamped-steel body, the new Arcus rear bumper from Rugged Ridge offers a premium look for half the price you’d expect. At the core of this patented design is a high-strength, 11-gauge steel shell that looks as great in your driveway as it does on the trail.
The 11549.17 Arcus includes standard features found on pricier bumpers, such as massive 1”-thick recovery hooks that are dual cross-drilled to accept both 7/8” and 3/4” D-rings and clever side recesses that offer direct frame access for off-road jacks.
Rugged Ridge has finished this stubby-style beauty with a fine-textured powdercoat.
- For 2018–2020 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- Fine-textured satin-black powdercoat
- Stubby-style 11-gauge stamped steel shell
- Hardcore 1”-thick recovery hooks dual-drilled for 7/8” and 3/4” D-rings
- Built-in side lifting points make off-road jack use easier
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.