The new SR-L Series Spreader light from RIGID Industries easily and instantly enhances any vehicle in two important categories:
- Functionality: Broad 120˚ beam pattern illuminates a wide area.
- Aesthetics: Halo backlight (in red, blue, amber, or white) adds custom accent lighting.
Using the SR-L Series’ flying leads wiring, you can directly tap into your vehicle’s electrical system or, alternatively, you can purchase a RIGID wiring harness (P/N 40300 sold separately)—no unsightly exposed hardware. When it comes to durability, Spreader lights boast the quality that RIGID is known for, from high-grade aluminum housing to impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses. Includes stainless steel mounting brackets and required hardware.
- 120-degree wide beam pattern
- Halo backlight in blue, red, white, or amber
- Removable surround for color matching
- Dedicated wire to run backlight
- Surface mount and flush mount available
- No exposed hardware
- High-grade aluminum alloy housing and heat sink
- High-impact polycarbonate lens
- Pressure-equalizing valve
- 9–36 VDC
- Includes stainless steel mounting brackets and required hardware.
- Wiring harness sold separately (#40300).
- Warranty: limited lifetime
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.