If you want off-road lighting that’s also safe and legal for on-road use, RIGID Industries’ new SAE-compliant fog and auxiliary high-beam driving lights are your solution. Featuring RIGID’s proprietary Clarilux optic system, these lights project a perfect range of pure daylight to penetrate the night for superior clarity—all while drawing little power.
These lights offer a low profile, high-grade aluminum alloy housing, custom oversized heat sink, and durable polycarbonate lenses.
Available in SR-M (902533) and D-XL (321513) Series fog lights and Q-Series (244813) auxiliary high beams.
- SAE-compliant, street-legal auxiliary lighting.
- Proprietary Clarilux optic system.
- Low-profile aluminum alloy housing.
- Custom oversized heat sink for longer life and cooler operation.
- Durable polycarbonate lenses.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.