Radiance Pod XL LED light cubes from RIGID Industries pack the technology and Broad Spot optics of the company’s Radiance light bars into a compact footprint. Similar in design and shape to the popular D-XL PRO, Radiance Pod XL pods measure 4” x 4” and feature a blacked-out circuit board for a subtle, refined look. The Broad Spot optics combine the attributes of spot and flood beam patterns to succeed in a variety of lighting situations.
RIGID Radiance Pod XL offers backlighting in four colors—white, amber, blue, or red—and a Multi-Trigger Harness and separate backlit rocker switches that allow for independent control of the forward-projecting light and backlight. Comes with U-shaped stainless steel brackets.
- 50,000-plus-hour lifespan.
- 10–15 VDC.
- Black exposed printed circuit board and pressure-equalizing vent.
- Dedicated wire to run backlighting without primary LEDs.
- D-XL construction and durability.
- Alloy housing and heat sink.
- Four backlight options: White, Amber, Blue, or Red.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.