Stop trailer tow-away in its tracks with the anti-theft coupler ball from Rightline Gear, which protects your trailer when it’s off the vehicle. Made from ultra-strong polycarbonate, the anti-theft coupler ball fits the space where hitch balls and other towing devices are inserted. Once it’s in place and secured by a coupler lock, this patented, innovative product cannot be broken or removed—preventing would-be thieves from inserting their own towing interfaces.
The Rightline Gear 100T10 anti-theft trailer coupler ball fits 1 7/8” and 2” trailer couplers and comes with the ball, a UV-protected zip tie, and setup guide. The 100T12 version comes with a trailer lock.
Note: The Rightline Gear lock fits couplers with up to a 0.75”-wide locking mechanism. Some trailers on the market have wider locking mechanisms.
- Fills hitch space in coupler to prevent towing devices from being inserted
- Polycarbonate ball cannot be broken or removed once secured with a lock
- Fits 1 7/8” and 2” trailer couplers
- Impossible to misplace when zipped to trailer chain
- 100T10 includes the trailer ball, UV-protected zip tie, and setup guide.
- 100T12 also includes the trailer lock.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.