Progressive-rate coil springs from Rancho are specifically tuned to provide superior on-road comfort and off-road performance for your 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK two- or four-door trail machine. These springs ensure a perfectly level stance and ride—even while towing or under a heavy load—while accommodating larger wheel and tire combinations.
Four available Rancho kits provide different levels of lift height and location:
- RS80129B: 3”–3.5” in the front
- RS80130B: 3”–3.5” in the rear
- RS80131B: 4” in the front
- RS80132B: 4” in the rear
- For 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited
- 3”–4” lift height, depending on application
- Precisely tuned springs ensure a perfectly level stance and ride.
- Superior on-road comfort and off-road performance
- Designed to allow for the use of larger wheel/tire combinations
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.