Disguised by its jerry can shape is the patent-pending Trail Can utility toolbox from Rampage, which provides storage for your tools and work gear behind its hinged top lid and front door.
The 86619 Trail Can, which fits 5-gallon jerry can mounts, is forged from heavy-duty steel covered with a durable powdercoat. Rampage outfitted this lockable utility box with features like a lift-out tool/tote tray, two removable drawers, and screwdriver storage slots—so you can go from job to job more quickly than ever before. Measures 18” x 13” x 6” overall.
- Locking lid secures contents.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with durable powder-coated finish.
- Lift-out tool/tote tray.
- Two removable drawers.
- Screwdriver storage slots.
- Nonslip soft liners included.
- Fits 5-gallon jerry can mounts.
- Dimensions: 18” x 13” x 6”.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.