Dee Zee transfer tanks provide a safe and convenient way to transport non-flammable liquids. Designed for private (noncommercial) use, with a rugged black powercoat atop rust-proof 0.125” Brite-Tread aluminum.
These specialty series transfer tanks are not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system or for use with gasoline, and do not meet title 49 of the US Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Protective black powder-coated finish.
- Corrosion-free 0.125” Brite-Tread aluminum.
- Radius curve eliminates weld pressure points.
- Includes cap and coupler for venting.
- Three stability baffles and drain plug.
- Mounting tabs secure to the truck bed.
- L-shape accommodates a crossover toolbox.
- Hammerhead design with narrow base fits between wheel wells.
- Made in the USA.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.