The LUVERNE 2″ Tubular Grille Guard is engineered to protect and complement your truck by highlighting its existing design features, instead of overpowering them. It features a strong one-piece ring assembly, a vehicle-specific fit, and useful customization options such as LED lighting.
The trademark of the LUVERNE 2″ Grille Guard is its signature vehicle logo reveal. Unlike any other brush guard or bumper on the market, this grille guard features a set of horizontal center tubes that contour to the emblem on your truck’s grille to show off your badge and add extra protection to the center grille.
This particular 2″ Tubular Grille Guard is designed to fit any `18-`20 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty and `19-`20 Ford F-450/550 Super Duty truck with Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology. It features a heavy-duty steel construction with a black powder-coated finish. The powder coating maximizes corrosion resistance, while the textured surface hides minor scuffs and scratches for a clean, long-lasting accent. This Grille Guard also comes with unique uprights, unique brackets, and a unique ring assembly specific to this application. The brackets are constructed from high-strength steel and are covered in a black powder-coat finish for durable corrosion resistance.
- For `18-`20 Ford F-250/350 & `19-`20 Ford F-450/550 with Co-Pilot360™
- Compatible with Ford Lane-Keeping, ACC, Collision Warning, & Brake Support
- Contoured horizontal tubes for signature vehicle logo reveal
- 1-piece, 2” tubular steel ring assembly
- Textured black powder-coat finish
- Frame-mounted uprights for improved rigidity & structural support
- Rubber extrusions are securely bolted to uprights
- Vehicle-specific ring assembly contours the headlights
- High-strength steel brackets
- Light brackets available for aftermarket lighting (PN: 390100)
- Limited lifetime warranty (3-year finish, 1-year parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.