What happens when you combine a running board with slider protection with optional 4” drop steps and a matching hitch step? The new Dominator D6 side step from Go Rhino! Everyone knows how easy all of the no-drill Dominator series side bars are to install, and the new Dominator D6 platform both keeps that ease and introduces more flexibility and functionality than ever before. The D6 has a wide 6” raised hex pattern for a no-slip grip, and when you add bolt-on 4” drop steps that can be positioned anywhere along the board, you get the ideal choice for trucks with lifts or larger wheels and tires. Add a matching hitch step for a total-package look ONLY Go Rhino can offer.
- Dual-purpose steel design allows use as both a step and a rock slider.
- Mounts tight to rocker panel for maximum ground clearance and protection.
- Punched steel step plate area with raised hex pattern for no-slip traction.
- Optional bolt-on 4” drop steps available for use with lifted vehicles and larger tires (sold in pairs).
- Complementary D6 hitch step offers easy bed access from the rear of the vehicle (sold separately).
- Available in a black textured powdercoat.
- Warranty: 5-year limited.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.