Weighing in at less than 40 pounds, the CURT Rambler™ heavy-duty steel RV tow bar is strong enough to offer a max pulling capacity of 7,500 pounds. This unique, fully sealed hitch offers quick, easy, and dependable dingy towing thanks to its nonbinding latches, auto-lock mechanisms, active slide-resistant arms, and included safety cables.
Unlike other motorhome tow bars, the Rambler™ features three stowing positions. With arms that fold to the right, left, or apart, you can adapt the design to meet your setup’s specific needs without worry of obstruction.
The towing experts at CURT took the testing for the Rambler™ beyond the computer, too, putting the tow bar through rigorous real-world encounters to ensure ultimate safety for you and your fellow adventurers.
- Standard 2” shank is rated for 7,500 lb GVWR
- Complete assembly weighs less than 40 pounds
- Three stowing positions avoid obstructions.
- Automatic, hands-free locking mechanism
- Active slide resistance for enhanced control
- Extended arm length (53.4”) for extra hook-up radius
- Fully sealed design protects against debris and weather
- Nonbinding, easy-release handles
- Base plate dinghy attachment
- Warranty: limited lifetime
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.