The new Rebellion™ XD adjustable cushion hitch ball mount from CURT is specially designed to reduce jerking, rattling, vibration, and strain at the coupling point—providing a smoother ride for passengers while minimizing the physical toll on the vehicle’s brake and suspension systems.
The 45949 Rebellion™ XD hitch achieves these breakthroughs by way of CURT’s patented ShockDrop™ technology. This adaptive, cushioned towing system leverages an integrated, flexible polyurethane isolator to suppress the jarring physical forces generating during hauling and to improve road control. No more of the airbags, bearings, or frequent maintenance associated with other products.
Rebellion™ XD is the first offering in CURT’s line of revolutionary new ShockDrop™ solutions, with more on the way!
Note: Trailer ball sold separately.
- 15,000-lb gross trailer weight and 1,500-lb tongue weight
- 6-1/4” maximum drop and 1/4” rise (shank cannot be flipped)
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2” x 2” receiver tube opening.
- 1-1/4” hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Adjustable, six-position head for precise leveling with different trailers
- Dynamic, adaptive suspension ball mount featuring ShockDrop™ technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing.
- Cushioned isolator reduces rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride.
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle’s suspension and brakes for extended longevity.
- Cast-steel construction for dependable towing power
- Lighter-weight design for less stress on the trailer hitch receiver
- Increases driver control by reducing tendency for trailer sway.
- Improved trailer control during sudden braking
- Virtually maintenance free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Finish: premium textured dark-gray teridium
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.