The CURT Slim Adjustable Channel Mount is a highly versatile, light-duty hitch ball mount that fits 2” x 2” receiver tubes. It features a one-pin dual-ball head that has a 2” diameter ball on one side and a 2-5/16” diameter ball on the other to fit two different sized trailer couplers. The 2” ball has an 8,000-lb. Gross Tow Weight and the 2-5/16” ball has a 10,000-lb. Gross Tow Weight, making this ball handy for numerous common towing applications. The versatile towing options also include a shank that can be flipped for a max rise of 3-1/2” and a drop of 3-3/4”, an adjustable channel mount that allows for precise trailer leveling, and two hitch pin holes that provide shank lengths of 10” and 11” for extra clearance when needed.
The world of heavy-duty towing is full of harsh conditions and relentless exposure to the elements. For this reason, this channel mount is constructed from heavy-duty carbon steel to ensure it stays strong and durable. Yet, the slim design only weighs 15 lb., maximizing its convenience and usability. It also features a carbide black powder-coat finish on the mount with a yellow-zinc finish on the dual ball to protect this system from rust and corrosion from weathering.
- Fits 2” x 2” receiver tubes
- 2” dia. & 2-5/16” dia. reversible dual ball
- 2” ball has an 8,000-lb. GTW
- 2-5/16” ball has a 10,000-lb. GTW
- Dual-ball head attaches with one pin
- Reversible shank with max rise of 3-1/2” & drop of 3-3/4”
- Adjustable channel mount for precise trailer leveling
- (2) hitch pin holes for a 10” or 11” shank length
- Slim design weighs only 15 lb.
- Constructed of carbon steel for strength
- Carbide black powder-coated finish on mount
- Yellow-zinc finish on dual-ball
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (1 yr. on finish & parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.