CURT Multi-Ball Mounts are an obvious choice for anyone who owns more than one trailer. The multiple-ball design allows for quick changes between ball sizes without needing to install or own an entirely different ball mount. Because the balls are permanently welded to the shank, these ball mounts are also very secure which eliminates the possibility of a ball coming loose and deters any potential theft.
This ball mount features three trailer balls mounted onto a 2” x 2” straight shank to accommodate various coupler sizes and loads. This multi-ball ball mount features a 1-7/8″ trailer ball with a 5,000 lb. GTW (500 lb. TW), a 2″ ball with a 7,500 lb. GTW (750 lb. TW), and a 2-5/16″ ball with a 10,000 lb. GTW (1,000 lb. TW). This multipurpose ball mount also features a dual-length option and has a hollow shank to accept an anti-rattle kit.
- For 2” x 2” receiver hitches
- (3) welded trailer balls in one (1-7/8”, 2”, 2-5/16”)
- 1-7/8” hitch ball has a 5,000 lb. GTW
- 2” hitch ball has a 7,500 lb. GTW
- 2-5/16” hitch ball has a 10,000 lb. GTW
- Quickly switch between ball sizes
- Permanently attached balls can’t be loosened or stolen
- Hollow shank works with anti-rattle kit (separate)
- Dual-length option at 7” or 8-1/2”
- Lightweight, 2-piece design
- Black gloss powder-coated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (1-year parts & finish)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.