Boasting a 50” x 30.5” x 4” hitch basket, the new 18112 trailer hitch cargo carrier with ramp from CURT makes it easy to transport bulky items like lawn mowers, snow blowers, mobility scooters, and similar equipment. Unique among cargo carriers with ramps, this product features a double-folding design, with a hinge that allows it to be folded in half vertically—reducing the chance of obstruction and limiting wind drag when folded up for travel.
Three Ergonomic Ramp Positions
- Out and down for easy loading
- Vertically and in half after cargo is loaded for safe transportation
- Completely folded into the carrier when not in use to stay out of the way
- 500-lb weight rating
- Fully welded aluminum tubing with carbide black powdercoat
- Anti-rattle hitch pin allows for tightening of the shank into the hitch receiver.
- Cargo basket with built-in reflectors and eye bolts for tie-down points
- Nonskid ridges for enhanced traction when using the ramp
- Standard folding 2” x 2” shank fits most class 3, 4, and 4 hitches.
- Assembles and installs easily with eight bolts
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.