Made from 1″ x 2″ carbon steel tubing, ARIES classic headache racks provide excellent protection for your truck cab from sun damage and potential impact from unsecure cargo in your truck bed. The full louvers help keep the cab cooler throughout the day, and their heavy-duty construction helps block any damage from behind.
This classic headache rack (ARIES 111000) is designed to be universal, allowing for compatibility with a wide variety of full-size trucks, from the 1988 Chevy C1500 to the 2021 Ram 1500 Classic. It is compatible with cross-bed truck toolboxes and includes all necessary hardware for a complete installation.
- Heavy-duty 1″ x 2″ steel tube construction for a solid frame
- Dual-layer E-coat and black powdercoat for maximum corrosion resistance
- Fully louvered center section to protect the cab and passengers
- Louvers also help keep the cab cooler by blocking direct sunlight.
- Flat steel brackets bolt onto the truck bed walls (drilling may be required).
- Compatible with most crossover truck toolboxes
- Includes headache rack and mounting hardware
- Headache rack may interfere with rear-facing cameras
- Not designed to support cargo loads
- Warranty: limited lifetime (3-year finish, 1-year parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.